Wednesday 7 September 2011

QuickNews!

I guess the main essentials have been covered by now: bought a sim card, hair dryer (pink & shiny!), teabags, a lunchbox and my first academic book! Browsed for flats and ended up taking the first one we found. Will be living with these lovely girls for at least a year, yey:

Karoline & Anne Margrete :)

Our current dorm rooms look something like this:

And this would be the view from the 15th floor of the dorm building:

 It's a rather busy road and being a heavy sleeper even I have had problems waking up at night because of the noise! The beds are okay, although I am missing Vaishi's crazy massages as my neck is currently one big knot. Can't wait to pick up the keys to our flat TOMORROW and moving in on Friday!

I also have to add the cuteness of my lunchbox and notebook- I am sure Sara especially will appreciate the presence of Hello Kitty :)



.

4 comments:

  1. Yey ^^ Skal følge med på denne Nilen min :)
    Kjempesøt notatbok :D weee for Hello Kitty :P <3

    Masse klemmer på deg fra Sara Linn ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fant bloggen igjen :D

    Ikke det letteste navnet å huske :p + at jeg savner vaffelhjertene...

    Iallefall er det koselig å lese om hva du gjør! <3

    ReplyDelete