Sunday 6 November 2011

'11 Wishlist.

It's the same ball rolling every year. ...and this list is only displayed here because people tend to ask and I never know what to tell them. Will update the list if anything else comes to mind.

Fun kitchen accessories
Teapot
Scottish whisky (for the sake nostalgia)
Nemi wall calendar

Music:

Kaizers Orchestra - Ompa til du Dør (CD)
Kaizers Orchestra - Violeta Violeta Vol. II (CD)
Marina & the Diamonds - The Family Jewels (CD)
P!NK - greatest hits so far (?) (CD)
Within Temptation - The Unforgiven (CD)
Spotify subscription voucher

Books* (by author):

Gunnar Staalesen - Any of his works in the Varg Veum series (except Bukken til Havresekken & Dødens Drabanter)
Manuela Kjieilen - Love Manuela
Nigella Lawson - How to Be a Domestic Goddess: Baking and the Art of Comfort Cooking
Nigella Lawson - How to Eat: The Pleasures and Principles of Good Food
The Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook

* Ehhh, should be more like "cookbooks exclusively"

Cosmetics:

Body lotion**
Hand lotion**
Makeup brushes from Ecotools
A nude lipstick


** by brands that make preservative- & cruelty-free products :)

Clothing:

Vestfoldbunad (*laughs out ridiculously loud* why do I even bother saying this?)
Mariusgenser (someone, please make me one!)
Thick knitted woollen socks (same as above)
Creative crochet hats
Leg warmers (those that go over the knee at H&M look so nice and cosy)

......this section makes me sound like the worst wannabe-norsk ever by the way!

Instrument accessories:

Cup mute for trumpet- looks like this in case you were wondering:

 
Assymetrical trumpet mouthpiece
Bach 11c trumpet mouthpiece
Clarinet reeds (size 2 1/2)

Photography accessories:

Canon / Sigma for canon:
Wide angle zoom lens (10-20mm)***
EF 50 mm  prime lens***

*** Nah, nevermind.... you can't afford these anyway :P

The thing that should not even be mentioned:

iPod touch, iPhone or Samsung Galaxy S2 (Not because I particularly want either of these but because I realise how badly I _need_ a stupid gadget with maps and currency converters, polish apps, medical apps and all sortrs of other nonsense to make my life easier!!!!!) -then again who am I to say that my life is "oh so tough" compared to my fellow commoners such as Kari Nordmann or Ali Türköz? I don't reeeeally need a smartphone, do I? Meh. who am I really kidding....


And please don't give me responses such as "but where can I get these from, they're so hard to find, all you want is expensive stuff" et cetera.... If you're looking at this you're probably the one who was wondering to start with and the list should automatically motivate you start googling! and if you really think I am going to end up like a grumpy woo on Christmas eve when I realise that none of these were under the tree, well then you've clearly gotten the wrong idea of the things that really make me happy :) Happy gift-finding!



.

1 comment:

  1. Sara og jeg vet allerede hva vi skal gi deg :D men det står ikke på listen her :o Så vi får krysse fingrene for at vi kjenner deg godt nok for det ;)

    ReplyDelete