Thursday 13 October 2011

Ash alarm?

So I came across the news that another monster of a volcano is showing off some suspicious activity and could potentially cause more trouble in Iceland than what Eyafjellalalalala (whatever the spelling, you know what I'm talking about!) did... and also for the rest of us on so many levels. Sure, I do care about the environmental consequences of such an eruption but quite frankly I am more concerned about being 'stuck under the ashes' during the festive season. I might be going a bit OTT while saying this, but the idea of organising a road trip home before Christmas instead of knocking myself out on wizzair.com has already struck my mind. Would be so much fun though, especially if I had the guts to bet on this actually happening around the said time and pre-order a ride! Mmmmyeah... I'll wait a bit longer and hold on to this thought..

http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/verden/1.7832904
(the article I'm referring to by the way..)

Our first anatomy test is coming up and I am currently making a plan and tactic for how I'm going to learn all the bones (from the atlas to the phalanges), their joints and ligaments in one week (!) Let's see if a good night's sleep can do the trick. Maybe I'll absorb the material better if I put a relevant book under my pillow... AAAhhhh, who am I really kidding?




.

No comments:

Post a Comment